Cranberry Apple Sauce
Recipe type: Condiment
Serves: 4 cups
Quick, easy, AND tasty - and something a little different from regular cranberry sauce.
- 2 bags fresh cranberries (277g ea.)
- ¼ tsp lemon zest
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 MacIntosh apples (peeled, cored & diced)
- ¼ tsp. Vietnamese Cinnamon
- 1 cup water
- Add all ingredients into large sauce pan, and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Boil until cranberries almost finish popping, the reduce heat to low, and simmer until apples are nice and soft.