This is one of my favourites – I like to mix it up a little with the bitters from time to time
Recipe type: Drink
- 2 oz. rye whiskey
- ¾ oz. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ¾ oz. simple syrup
- 2-3 dashes bitters - usually use Fee Bros. Whiskey Barrel Aged bitters, but like using orange bitters from time to time instead.
- Maraschino cherry for garnish
- Add all ingredients except garnish to shaker that is ½ filled with ice.
- Shake for 20-30 seconds
- Strain into chilled coupe glass and add garnish.