- Winter Soft Top storage –
- DONE! Grill mod – a metal mesh screen to fill the slots in the front grill, yet still allow ample airflow through to the radiator. Â A couple approaches are discussed in the thread – I like the single sheet of perforated stainless steel the best – as it requires no drilling or gluing.
- DONE! Marker light mod – the light on the front bumpers is merely a running light from the factory – unless you have a European JK. Â This is a simple mod – and it’s surprising that the vehicle didn’t come from the factory with it working as a running/signal light already!
- DONE! Fuel Door Installation – the instructions from Mopar are apparently shiat! Â So this photo thread should be a big help…
- hard-top hoist – this is a pretty slick plan – and a complete materials list – uses a hand crank winch
- DONE! tailgate shock mod – a great mod to keep the tailgate from swinging closed all the time
- removing the front factory bumper
- Installing a winch – and keeping the front factory bumper
- hard-top hoist – another nice plan – some aspects of the JK Forum approach above are executed a bit more cleanly (and without requiring any welding), but this one uses a powered winch instead of a hand crank.