Roasted Chipotle Pepper and Garlic Pumpkin Seeds
Recipe Type: Snack
Serves: 1 cup
- Seeds from a couple pumpkins
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. ground chipotle pepper
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- preheat oven to 350F
- wash and rinse pumpkin seeds, pat dry with some paper towel.
- spread seeds evenly on baking sheet.
- sprinkle garlic powder, chipotle pepper, and salt over seeds.
- pour a couple tablespoons of olive oil over everything.
- stir seeds up, to evenly coat everything with the oil and seasonings.
- spread evenly across baking sheet.
- bake seeds for 10-15 minutes
- seeds should be golden, and dry.
- After the initial baking, seeds were a touch damp after cooling, so I roasted for another 5 minutes at 250F – perfect!