Cranberry Apple Sauce
Recipe Type: Condiment
Serves: 4 cups
Quick, easy, AND tasty – and something a little different from regular cranberry sauce.
- 2 bags fresh cranberries (277g ea.)
- 1/4 tsp lemon zest
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 MacIntosh apples (peeled, cored & diced)
- 1/4 tsp. Vietnamese Cinnamon
- 1 cup water
- Add all ingredients into large sauce pan, and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Boil until cranberries almost finish popping, the reduce heat to low, and simmer until apples are nice and soft.