Traybaked Chicken & Cauliflower
Recipe Type: Main
Serves: 4 servings
Quick to put together, and tasty!
- 1 lg. onion
- 2 lg. carrots
- 1 sm. cauliflower
- 2 lbs. chicken breast
- 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. sweet curry
- 2 tsp. BBQ Belt chicken & Rib rub (from Silk Road Spices)
- 2 tsp. dried thyme
- Preheat oven to 350″F (I used roast and convection setting)
- Split cauliflower into pieces, and put along one edge of tray. Sprinkle with curry powder.
- Chop onion and carrot into chunks and place alongside cauliflower. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cut each piece of chicken breast into thirds or quarters, depending on size. Place in tray alongside onions and carrots.
- Season chicken with the Silk Road Spices rub, and thyme.
- Drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar over everything, and give everything a good stir. Make sure no vegetables are covering up the chicken pieces.
- Place tray into oven for about one hour. 15 minutes before hour is up, check things, give it a stir.
- If necessary, add a little bit of water or chicken stock (1/3 cup), and give everything a good stir before returning tray to the oven.