Recipe Type: Drink
- 1 oz. rye whiskey (or bourbon)
- 1 oz. Campari
- 1 oz. sweet vermouth
- Flamed orange twist for garnish
- Place a cocktail or Old Fashioned glass in the freezer to chill.
- Combine whiskey, Campari, and sweet vermouth in mixing glass filled halfway with ice.
- Stir for about 30 seconds to get drink really well chilled.
- If serving in an Old Fashioned glass, add ice cubes to it. Strain the drink into the chilled cocktail or Old Fashioned glass. Flame the orange twist over the drink, drop orange peel in afterwards, and serve.